Last updated on July 28th, 2020 at 09:23 am
- Etizest belongs to the family of anti-anxiety medications.
- This drug is the same as benzodiazepine drugs.
- It is used for curing insomnia and anxiety issues.
- The drug is available online.
- People from the whole world can use the medication by buying it online.
- Online sites and vendors sell to any part of the world.
- They offer easy delivery, return, exchange, refund policies to their customers.
- The USA has become a large market for Etizest.
- People order the drug online from various sources.
What is Etizest 1mg?
- This drug can be taken only when suggested by the doctor.
- It is a type of prescription-only drug.
- The right dosage of the drug can be determined after various tests.
- Take the drug strictly as advised by the doctor.
- Do not change the dosage or stop the medication all of a sudden.
- The drug starts working after 30-45 minutes of consuming it.
- This medication is meant for only oral use.
- The effects of Etilaam can last as long as eight hours.
- It is not safe to take this drug with alcohol. It can lead to severe drowsiness, tiredness, fainting, etc.
- Etizest has habit forming tendencies.
- Pregnant ladies should not use Etilaam. However, they can refer to a doctor for an alternative drug or treatment method.
- Breastfeeding mothers are not allowed to use this drug.
When is it prescribed?
- People who have anxiety issues are given this drug.
- It is used to manage the following symptoms:
- sweating of palms
- This drug is also used by people who have difficulty in sleeping.
- It can also help in improving the sleeping pattern of a person.
- It can reduce symptoms such as memory loss, fatigue, or irritation.
How does Etizest 1mg work?
- This drug is a type of benzodiazepine.
- Etizest 1mg effects the central nervous system mainly.
- It increases the production of GABA in the brain.
- This chemical helps in reducing the hyperactivity of the nerve cells.
- Hence, it gives a calming effect.
How to use Etizest 1mg?
- Use the drug as suggested by an expert.
- Obey the directions provided by your specialist.
- Start by taking a minimal dosage in the earlier stage.
- The dosage can then be adjusted according to the reaction of your body.
- Take the medicine in one go. The drug must not be broken in any form.
- The medication can be taken before or after consuming food.
- It is important to take the drug at the same time every day.
What is the dosage Etizest?
- The right dosage of this drug is based on many factors like:
- Current health status
- Body tolerance
- The medication you are using
- Your doctor will perform various tests to know the right dosage for you.
- Take the right amount of medication as prescribed by the doctor.
- Any deviation from the prescribed dosage can lead to various side effects.
- The drug must be taken on the set time daily.
- Use this drug as per the instructions of an expert.
- In case of missing a dosage take the drug as soon as you can.
- Skip the missed dosage if it is the time for the next dosage.
- Do not alter the quantity or miss the timings of the medication.
- Deviation from instructions can lead to various side effects.
Do not take the drug more than the safe dosage.
Any variation from the dosage set by the doctor can lead to various side effects.
Do not use the medication unless it is prescribed to you.
Some of the side effects of drug overdose include:
- the slower rate of breathing
- decreased heartbeat rate
- severe drowsiness
- Excessive tiredness
What are the Side effects of Etizest 1mg?
Some of the common side effects of Etizest are:
- Muscle weakness
- Slurred speech
- Visual disturbances
- Change in libido
- Stomach discomfort and pain
- Memory problems
- Urinary retention/incontinence
- Excessive salivation
- Uncontrolled shaking of arms or legs
What Precautions Need To Taken care?
- It is not safe to take the drug along with alcohol. It can lead to excessive drowsiness, sleepiness, tiredness. It is unsafe to use any heavy machinery to drive after consuming this medication.
- Pregnant women should not use this medication unless suggested by a doctor. Using the drug can be unsafe for the fetus. Hence, consult the doctor for proper information.
- Lactating mothers should consume this medicine only when permitted by the doctor. This medication can mix into the blood. And can go in the body of the baby via the milk.
- Using this drug can make a person drowsy. Hence, it is advisable not to drive unless a person feels like it.
- People suffering from any kind of kidney disorder must be careful while using this medication. It can have a direct impact on the working of kidneys.
- The drug gets assimilated into the liver. Hence, one has to be careful while using this medication. People suffering from liver disorders must not use this medication unless a doctor says so.
- It is not recommended to use the medication in the case of Myasthenia gravis. It is a condition in which the muscles get tired easily. It can lead to various other complications.
- The drug is not safe for people suffering from narrow-angle glaucoma.
- The drug is not meant for people suffering from porphyria.
- People who suspect an allergy to the components present in the drug should not use it.
How many substitutes are available?
Various substitutes of Etizest available in the market are:
Etizest 1mg USA
- This medication has gained popularity in the USA.
- People living there can easily buy this medication online.
- The drug can be sent to any part of the world.
- The effectiveness and cost-effective nature of the drug are responsible for its popularity.
- Etizest’s active version is Etizolam which is the most used in the USA. You can Buy Etizolam online here at the cheapest price.
Is Etizolam a sleeping pill?
Yes, it is a kind of relaxant. It is given to the patients suffering from insomnia and anxiety.
What is the safest sleeping pill?
Etizest considered a safe pill. However, the drug is safe only as long as it is used as per the advice of the doctor.